The People Alchemy platform supports training companies looking to build and scale their digital offering. The platform has been designed to support a blended approach to learning, enabling training companies to add value to their programmes. Find out how the platform supports Interaction Learning and Development’s clients.
About the client
Interaction Learning and Development is a behavioural training consultancy with more than 20 years’ experience of driving organisational performance using an experiential approach.
Interaction Learning and Development needed a platform to support client programmes, such as graduate programmes as part of its blended approach.
How People Alchemy helped
The platform has been included in Interaction’s blended offering for some of its clients.
It enables Interaction Learning and Development’s clients to provide delegates with:
- One place for all pre-work, where they can view videos from their sponsors and upload their own videos for particular modules
- A place to share documents, have conversations with their cohort, seek help from other people and have discussions about a module
- A private area where a delegate can share feedback with their line manager/ mentor/sponsor
Ingredients for success
- Platform builds and scales your digital offering
- Focus on behaviour change
- Supports clients’ blended programmes
- Partnership working creates customer value
- Provides one place to manage learning resources, talk with peers and feed back to managers
Laura Kelly, office manager at Interaction Learning and Development, says the People Alchemy platform provides a technology offer that adds value to some of their programmes. She says, “It enables us to provide a digital solution to clients to support and complement the behavioural learning. And it is competitively priced.”
“We value the partnership way of working, the respect in the relation- ship and the fact we are heard and listened to. It is a partnership, not a supplier-customer relationship.”
Office Manager, Interaction Learning and Development
Your next steps
Get in touch and we can show you how to deliver more effective training programmes that take advantage of the power of informal learning and use learning transfer methods that change behaviour and tangibly improve performance.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a demo.