*** The recording of this excellent session is now available here ***
Our friends at HowNow previously invited Paul for a great session launching the ‘99 Problems But Work Ain’t One’ series – so thanks for getting him back for another live podcast:
‘How To Reboot Training Post Pandemic’ is happening on 29 June at 11am BST.
Are any of your temporary L&D measures to get your organisation through the pandemic still in place?
If the answer is yes, you definitely don’t want to miss this.
Still need convincing? Here’s the agenda:
- Do we need to define training’s purpose all over again?
- Are L&D teams stuck in The Grief-Change Cycle?
- Did face-to-face training lose the survival of the fit for purpose?
- How to build a bigger picture for training and learning.
- Why a learning needs analysis might actually be your worst enemy.
- The delivery process for effective learning and training experiences.
Paul is looking forward to this L&D Disrupt session, taking your questions and hearing your comments and experience.